This is the Tredict application changelog, which is only available in English.
Tredict is released regularly by the continuous delivery paradigm, thus we do not have fixed version numbers.
You can find the current release dates in the about section of the application.
On activties with respiration rate, but no power, show respiration rate in the weekly and monthly training overview instead.
Show percentage of the maximum capacity in the training series chart values box. This enables you to get a quick overview of the relative values to your maximun heart rate, function threshold power and pace.
- After linking, a planned and fullfilled race wasn't shown as a race.
- Add device temperature from Coros watches to activity environment summary
- Share your training with a picture. Supported aspect ratios are square, story and landscape.
- Integration of the new Coros API
- Add ascent/descent altitude distribution to the aggregation charts. This extends the altitude difference as a more detailed option.
- Open activity direct links of connected athletes, even if the related athlete is not selected beforehands.
- On demand Suunto activity backfill for a timespan of 2 years.
- Withings-API integration to automatically sync and receive body data metrics, like, weight, muscle mass, fat percentage, etc. from wireless scales.
- Better support of Suunto swimming activities with determination of stroke length and cadence.
- Better support of Polar Vantage swimming activities with detailed display and aggregation of speed and distance series.
- On demand public activity and embedded code creation for your own site or just for sharing your activties to the public. Find attached a share button on every activity you uploaded and own for yourself.
Felix Gertz 03.10.18
31,44 km 6:51 min/km 140 bpm 168 Watt
- Keyboard navigation in training list, training details and evaluation pages. Use your left and right arrow keys on the keyboard to navigate quickly through your activties. Press the enter key to panic jump to "todays date" if you are in the training list.
- Automatic determination of Lactate Threshold Heart Rate, FTP, FTPa and Maximum Heart Rate, being able to take it to a new capacity revision related to the workout date.
- Indicate changes in the activity list of an athlete in the coaches athletes selection dropdown menu with a red dot.
- If the FTPa and FTP were set to nearly 0, the resulting power calculation had an extremely small and meaningless value. This calculated power value is now removed, when the FTPa is set to 00:01, because it is useless.
- The workout creation series chart is showing pauses now. If you create a segment with a duration, but no speed, thus a pause, the chart will display it as a gap accordingly.
- HealthFit integration - HealthFit automatically syncs your Apple Watch to Tredict.
- Suggestions of zone model templates for running, cycling and swimming. The zone model templates are build along base values like lactate threshold, maximum heart rate, FTP or FTPace. There are simple or complex zone templates offered for heart rate, power, pace and even cadence zones. More complex templates follow common training theory and include avoidence zones for example to make a polarized training possible.
- The Garmin Connect history import is available again and imports the last 2 years of your activities now.
- The capacity card templates were empty due to an incorrectly initiated angloamerican units conversion. This affecected freshly created capacity revisions, if the system of units is set to angloamerican.
- The weekly intensity distribution on the add training page, showed the filtered intensity of a selected sport type, instead of the weekly intensity summary of all sport types.
- Add lactate threshold heart rate value to capacity card and charts.
- Introduction of a yearly and monthly time period filter for body values charts (weight, fat, water, muscle, resting heart rate).
- Manually uploaded .tcx-files without speed series had an imprecise pace.
.tcx-files without own speed series, derived their pace incorrectly from the gps positions, which led to wrong results. Fallback speeds are now derived from the distance in .tcx-files.
- Notes card in the monthly and weekly activity overview.
Enables are more in detail description of the selected month or week in the activity list.
- Left to right calendar view if month is selected as activities overview resolution.
With monthly resolution the activities overview has a more condensed calendar style representation now, readable from left to right. This enables a quick analysis of the monthly training behaviour.
- Enable upload of body value data like weight and fat percentage through the uploader.
- Add training templates for recurring activities and coaches in planning mode.
- Do not treat null values in altitude series.
This led to wrong altitude differences because null was treated as a altitude of 0.
- Highlight ascent/descent in favour of altitude difference in the training list
- Swimming activity import error with some FIT files
Do not try to parse null dates in some swimming activities laps.
- Add Stryd Air Power data field and series
- Various small usability improvements
- Make the column filter in the equipment list more readable.
- Competition and race indicators
Mark activities as a race and indicate it in the form and performance chart. Highlight races in the training list by the sport types color code. Add a race column to the training list table to enable sorting by race activities.
- Suunto API integration
We are happy to announce the integration of the Suunto App API service, which enables you to sync your activities from your Suunto devices with Tredict.
- Polar Flow API webhook registration
- Polar Flow API integration
We are happy to announce the integration of the Polar Flow API service. You will be able to receive activity files automatically now.
- Map in training list and calendar view
Map in calendar view marking each activity with a dot indicating the activity center position. This enables the user to find activities much more quickly on a map if the position is known.
- Garmin Connect API integration
We are happy to announce the integration of the Garmin Connect API service. You will be able to receive activity files and body weight data automatically.
Changes before 01.06.2020 are not tracked in this changelog.